Requiem Banner

Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: *Declined* Mage 80 Xavius - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
*Declined* Boesboess
*Declined* Mage 80 Xavius (26th Jan 09 at 1:37pm UTC)Quote Reply
Character name, race and class :
Boesboes, Female Troll, Mage.

Give us a review of your current gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Boesboess

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? :
I have played mostly every raiding spec there is and i don't really mind playign any atm i'm playing as Arcane to try it out since the 3.0.8 gave it such a boost.

You are expected to respec if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? :
Ofcourse.

Where is your current location, and how old are you? :
Netherlands, 21 years old

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them? :
Enchanting 449 I picked enchanting for the extra dps 38 spellpower on rings give.
Herbalism 450 My mage is the char with an epic Flying mount so i use it to farm mats for potions and flasks cause my alt has 450 Alchemy.

What is your previous raiding experience? :
Pre-TBC: Full Clears in MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 and First 2 quarters Naxxramas (done at lvl 60)
TBC: Full Clears in Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC, TK, MH, BT and Sunwell Kalecgos and Brutallus.
WOTLK: 10 mans: Naxxramas, Sartharion and Vault.
25 mans: Sartharion and Vault.

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? :
I have been a member of a lot of guilds in the past never left any of them they mostly died at the end of each expansion.
I am in a Casual 10 man raiding guild right now but it has been inactive as of late and i would like to start raiding 25 man content.

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?:
I can raid all of those days except for maybe Monday evening cause i have to work early the day after.

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? :
I know how to use Ventrilo and i have a microphone.

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? :
Yes , i have lead most 10 man raids for the last 2 months every week. In the Burning Crusade i led raids to Black Temple and Mount Hyjal for my guild at that time.

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? :
No im afraid not.

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?:
I have Played wow for 4 years now and not counting a month or so of inactive never really stopped.

What other mmo's have you played? :
Lineage 2.

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!):
I have a lvl 80 alt Paladin. lvl 70 warlock, shaman, rogue and druid. Have all the other chars 60+.

I know you aren't currently looking for mages but your guild seemed like a nice one and i just thought id try my luck anyway.
Ocelot
Class Leader

pmmsn

Re: *Declined* Mage 80 Xavius (28th Jan 09 at 4:37pm UTC)Quote Reply
Hi there, yeah at the moment our mage spots are full I'm afraid.

You best bet is get in a more active guild and collect more gear = Gives you more value.

Oh and make sure you got the best mods to aid you in DPS rotations.
 Reply Printable View