Requiem Banner

Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: Hunter blood elf - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Sansita
Hunter blood elf (5th Feb 09 at 4:38pm UTC)Quote Reply
Character name, race and class :Sansita Blood Elf

Give us a review of your current gear (Armory profile preferably) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Sansita

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? (Please include a link):I will use for now SV good crits i have my self 36.26% i will show you my talent build cause i might resèck for pvp http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cZceV0ohZe00i0cfhxhA0ct

You are expected to respec if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? :yes of course as that spec does more dps

Where is your current location, and how old are you? :im from Sweden and im 26

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them? :skinning 450 LW 440

What is your previous raiding experience? ( Be 100% honest! ): im an Twilight Vanquisher killed all bosses sow far i know all the tactics for WOTL

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? : i left my server cause off the lag(Burning legion and when i enterd the game we had like 800 queue position sow i decided to play in a server were there is no lag and no queue tme to enter the server

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?: yes well friday its party day but i think it can be arrange bet yes those times are fine with me

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? : yes

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? :no im not much of a leader im more off accepting orders and stuffleading a group of people is much responsobility i was a clan leader though i Call of duty 2 and honestly i didnt like the person i become i got to rough and to strick sow i decided that i will take ordes instead and try my best

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? : no {Sad} im new in Xavius

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?:2007 well i took a pause in season 3 TBC cause i had some rpoyectes that i wanted to carry out i

What other mmo's have you played? :Age of conan L2 but wow is the best MMO

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!):well i love the game my objectives in the game is to do the Inmortal and To get 2k rating in the arena and make some good friends in the guild im wiling to do my best and make the name of requiem a pretiguis guild in Xavius
flyby

pm

Re: Hunter blood elf (6th Feb 09 at 5:39am UTC)Quote Reply
What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? : i left my server cause off the lag(Burning legion and when i enterd the game we had like 800 queue position sow i decided to play in a server were there is no lag and no queue tme to enter the server

So twilight vanquisher was born with the character or maybe you have been in some guild on BL at any point? :>
Sansita
Re: Hunter blood elf (6th Feb 09 at 1:07pm UTC)Quote Reply
Ell yea i got the title raiding whit Zen and you may ask why did i leave well i think its complex but i kan tell you this, if you are a Friends whit one of the Guild or Oficers then your spot will be safe to raid even if you have been gone a long will, well it fair but what about the rest off the guys that had been there plaing i mean the shall pick people whit skills not for there friendship whit the officers
Erandial
Class Leader

pm

Re: Hunter blood elf (6th Feb 09 at 2:54pm UTC)Quote Reply
Hey. Well i must say im not conviced at all, gemming mp5 gem as hunter and getting darkmoon card death instead of greatness is bad but going for 0/2 gftt and 2/3 lnl in ur talent build is terrible. And why ur shoulder enchant is the resilience one ? (and where is chest enchant ? ). Also you wrote you started to play in 2007, after taking a look in ur achievements i can say u have no tbc exp, all the things was cleared just before wotlk came out or even in 2009.

Got some test for you before i make decision, gonna catch u in game.

Reply Printable View