Requiem Banner

Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: *Declined* Retribution Paladin 80 - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Illuminaire
*Declined* Retribution Paladin 80 (7th Feb 09 at 12:48pm UTC)Quote Reply
Illuminaire lv 80 Retribution Paladin

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Illuminaire - Haven't been very lucky with 2h drops....

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html - this is the talent build that i will use in raid.. I think its the best one for my damage and it also gives me a chance to buff kings on the riad. If you think it is not the right one i will respek np.

Yep i would respek np and i would be happy to do so.

I live in rome, but i speak perfectly english. I'm 19 years old.

I got alchemy and enchanting both capped. Got all existing wotlk enchanting recipes and can make all flasks with alchemy.

I started to play when tbc came out and cleared all tbc raids : bt, mh, sw, etc... I cleared all raids in wotlk except malygos.

I'm on this server from a short period of time.. Was on Dentarg with a very good guild that cleans all wotlk raids, but transfered on this server as all my irl friends play here.

I can attend raids on monday , tuesday, wednesday, thursday and sunday. Not on friday as i usually go out at night.

I am able to use ventrilo. Always used it.

Never leader major raids before.. Leades small 10 mans etc..

Unfortunatly i dont know anyone in requiem, i spammed in general that i was looking for guild and one of your members told me to apply on this forum, i think it was Bertha.

I started to play as i said before, when tbc came out and played whole time since then.

Haven't played any other mmo.

I'm not good in impressing you with words, but i could impress you in game : )
Dice
Administrator

[Avatar]

pm

Re: Retribution Paladin 80 (8th Feb 09 at 12:55pm UTC)Quote Reply
Currently full on all Retri spots atm.
 Reply Printable View