Requiem Banner

Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: Holy - Paladin - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Azek
Holy - Paladin (8th Feb 09 at 5:50pm UTC)Quote Reply
Character name, race and class : Azek, im an Holy Paladin Gayelf xD

Give us a review of your current gear (Armory profile preferably) :I em Full epic pve geard ofc... i got 2136 spellpower =) its no point in link armory profile couse i do so much pvp that all u will see it my dadly gear xD (U can ask me ingame to inspect my pve gear.

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? (Please include a link):I prefer this specc=) gives me all blessings incressed=) http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/paladin/talents.html?tal=503501503201300531025012511400000000000000000000000050320300000000000000000000

You are expected to respec if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? : Yes i like all speccs and ill do whats best for the guild =)

Where is your current location, and how old are you? : Im em liveing in Norway =) im 17 16feb=) and i em an student and i have much free time xD maybe to much xD

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them? : I em Full Alcy/Herb i picked em couse i have been an hardcore raider=) and it makes it cheaper for ppl in guilds for flasks

What is your previous raiding experience? ( Be 100% honest! ):I have been going almost all raid in Wotlk... need malygos 10man and Sath with all dragons.=)

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? : Ill beeen at Got issus but i left couse of ppl in there was calling me an idiot and shit xD i got muted and so on =( i don't know why... So i joined RNG but after doing all some raides with em iw as bored and chanced to Used and Abused and did top arena Brackets xD but we arent doing premades so i want to do pve in my free time xD couse its fun

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?:I the teori i can join al of em but =) sometimes maybe something gets in the way=)

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? :
Yeh -.^

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? :I have leaded some raides.. but not often i did sometimes when the leader was sick xD

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? : Erandial =)

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?: I have been playing from prebc=) but was warlock back then xD

What other mmo's have you played? : Nothing.... or diablo if it counts:P

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!): Nah xD i think i got the most=)

Erandial
Class Leader

pm

Re: Holy - Paladin (8th Feb 09 at 6:41pm UTC)Quote Reply
This guy got my vote, he is really good healer, his pve gear is good enough too so i would say get him in since we prolly need 1 holy pala =)
Creed
Administrator

pm

Re: Holy - Paladin (8th Feb 09 at 10:50pm UTC)Quote Reply
Accepted for trial, pm any officer / cl in game.
flyby

pm

Re: Holy - Paladin (9th Feb 09 at 1:14am UTC)Quote Reply
His grammar skills are even worse then mine.

Only thing what can I say for this application is - xD
 Reply Printable View