Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: Application - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Warlock
Application (17th Feb 09 at 9:12pm UTC)Quote Reply
Character name, race and class : Ollelolwut, Undead, Warlock

Give us a review of your current gear (Armory profile preferably) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Ollelolwut

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? (Please include a link): 0/41/30. Might go 0/46/25

You are expected to respec if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? : Yes

Where is your current location, and how old are you? : Sweden, 17 years old

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them? : Enchanting 426 and engineering 330

What is your previous raiding experience? ( Be 100% honest! ): Done all in wotlk except Malygos10/25 and Kel thuzad 25, but I know the tactics.

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? :
I have only been on Xavius for a month cuz I transfered from Al Alkir. And I was in a guild called Arduum. I left Arduum becouse alot of people didnt raid.

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?: all the times are OK

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? : Yes

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? : Nope

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? :
Nope

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?: I started to play about 1,5 years ago. and I have played since then.

What other mmo's have you played? : I used to play Guildwars and I have played guildwars more then 3500hours

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!): Got some alts, bot none on Xavius tho, got 71rogue, 64 hunter, and a 54 druid.
 Reply Printable View