Requiem Banner

Requiem :: Recruitment :: Applications :: holy - ret paladin - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Sarlotii
holy - ret paladin (18th Feb 09 at 1:09am UTC)
aply for guild healer or ret dps
Quote Reply
Character name, race and class :
Sarlotii (sarloti is a friend of mine who newly transfered to the server and copyed my name)
blood elf male paladin

Give us a review of your current gear (Armory profile preferably) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Sarlotii
you wil proberbly only see my pvp ret gear since thats what I do for the time being. Please hook me up ingame to see my holy gear.

holy gear:
2014 spellpower 175 mp/s in combat 16k mana...

ret gear:
2,5k ap unbuffed 67 haste 189 hit and 23% crit got a 203.7 dps weapon

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? (Please include a link):

healing:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sxAzgMzGiuMeotaZVbb get all buffs + improved, maxed effiecency on clence ~pure healbot

ret raiding spec:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxZVfrt0IucrsguAo
get kings, haste from retribution aura max damadge based on the lenght of combats.

You are expected to respec if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? :
yes. I enjoy all of the specs of the paladin and have experience in all of them. Tough of the guild needs me to spec protection I will need to gear up first.,, tough i have decent gear in both rett and holy.

Where is your current location, and how old are you? :

Living in Norway ~Molde. I'm 18 years old turning 19 in April

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them?:
my only curent proffesion is Mining just to get some gold for repairs and stuff like that, used to do blacksmithing. But naver got any high rank in it so i dropped it eventualy.

What is your previous raiding experience? ( Be 100% honest! ):
raided nax 10/25 man as healer and 25 man as dps. taken malygos as healer and been in a complete noob pug in Obsidian.
pre tbc i dint raid much but pre tbc i was a casual raider that did mc, bwl ubrs aq 20 and 40 man

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? :
last big and serius one iw'e been in is "got issues" nice guild leader, but i leaved becouse their few raid days din't coperhand with the new days i had work. been in a few big ones on Doomhammer pre tbc, but thats not interesting now is it?.

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?:
Mondays i work from 16:30 to 21:00 same on each 2nd thursdays/firdays and i work each 2nd saturday (same weeks as i work firdays) from 11:30 - 18:00

HOWEVER im free to play any day after i come home from work wich i do.

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? :
yha, im able too i know how to. I use it aproxrmatly every day to speak to Azek

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? :
I was 2nd class leader in MC pre tbc but never done any leading after that. (played mc one a week where i led healer palas)

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? :

Azek could do it best since he knows me best on teh server. Sarloti is also a firend of mine wou could say something

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?:
played since beta, played all the way up to TBC where i took halv a year of break becouse TBC was so disapointing, then came back after requests mainly from Azek and some other firends.

What other mmo's have you played? :

Warhammer online, Everquest online adventures, Everquest 2 and Guild wars

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!):

alts incude: 70 paladin 70 Mage and 70 warlock (all allaience)

on Xavius:
71 Rouge pvp specced~
24 priest ah character
29 warior thought about leveling but it became to boring.
43 Shaman that i think about leveling to 80 and spec eighter elemental or resto.

Thanks for taking the time to read trough it! hope to hear from you!
Azek
Re: holy - ret paladin (18th Feb 09 at 1:25am UTC)Quote Reply
Im been playing with him in Got issues and we always have our old healing wars:P atleast i won becouse of gear:P but i think you are decent as ret also.... i think we should atleast give this guy a social when all noobs get it:P(NOT ONLY COUSE HIS MY FRIEND)
 Reply Printable View