Shamamura
Appication (11th Mar 09 at 1:05pm UTC)
Resto Shaman
Quote Reply
Hi guys this is my application for last Resto Shaman Spot {Smile}

Character name, race and class :
Shamamura, Throll , Resto Shaman

Give us a review of your current gear (Armory profile preferably) :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Shamamura. I know that it is not very good like yours' but i think it is a beginning

What talent build will you use to raid with us, and why? (Please include a link): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZbx0IZvcczAeoxorIRt. In my opinion the build is very good and generayte good heal . If you have suggestions I'm open for them .

You are expected to respect if the guild requests it, are you happy to do so? : Respect is not a problem in every time. I like Elemental Build too, but Im not good in Ench and sorry for that but i don't like melee fight very much

Where is your current location, and how old are you? : I'm from Bulgaria and am 22 years old

What are your current professions and at what skill level are they? Why did you pick them? : herb and inscription. I will levelup the inscription because there are some glyphs which i want put on myself

What is your previous raiding experience? ( Be 100% honest! ):
My experience is not very much. That is because i can't find a well organized to raid with. I hope you are that guild. I learn fast and know almost all tactics for bosses. I was watched a friend from Absolute and that is why i know them.

Honest is my priority {Smile}

What raiding guilds have you been part of, and why did you leave them? : i'm in a new formed guild now but i don't know why. They are so slowly and don't like this. I didn't have many guild because that is my main character and he is 80s from 1 week

Will you be able to attend all of our raids (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Possible Friday's 19:30 - 0:00, and Sunday 19:30 - 0:00 server time)? If not, which can you specifically not attend and why?: Yes of course

Do you know how to use Ventrilo, and are you able to? :yes of course i'm using it every time when i play because i'm talking with may ppl

Have you lead raids before? If so, to where and how often? : no sorry

Do you know anyone in Requiem who could give you a character reference? : No i just read a forum for your guild and i think u r serious

When did you first start to play the game, and have you kept playing since then?: before 3 months

What other mmo's have you played? : MU and Silkroad but they are so fucking stupid. Sorry for bad language but that is the true

Any other facts you'd like us to know? (e.g. Alt Chars- Your chance to impress us if you haven't already!): i enjoy play the game and i want be in every raid or dungeon in it . So if u give a chance and learn me how to play on raids your patience will be paid.
I think the impression will come later in the game {Smile}

Thank anyway

Best Regards
Shamamura
 Reply Printable View